Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday :)

Went to listen undang with Mui Lian today,
actually its formal name is Kelas KPP, haha.
Spend almost 8 hours at there, including the journey. Tired!
But luckily the lecturer has a great sense of humour, made us laugh all the time. XD
He's a Malay, but he was able to cheer us up, Malay, Chinese, India and also Indonesia.
Pro! haha.
I didn't fishing leh..XD

Knew two new friends, two girls who are elder than us.
They are nice, we chat happily. :D
And our lunch was Nasi Ayam Melayu, haha.
Nicer than we imagined! XD

OK, back to the topic. :)
Through this lesson, I've known more about driving.
The rules, and a lot.
But driving is still a long distance for me.
Anyway, I hope to complete all the tests within this year.
I desire to drive, haha. :D
Meanwhile help to lessen my parents' burden.
But it looks like so hard, I'll try and do the BEST!!! :D

Everybody jiayou together!^^
Have a nice Sunday. :) 

 



    Step by step to achieve it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment